Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SnOw DaYs WiTh DaD!

Wednesday are "DaDdY dAy" in our house and today's day was full of snow...actually, the last few days have been full of snow! The big flake, fluffy, and beautiful kind of snow! It's been sunny a little and so it's really beautiful. When I came home from the University today, I found the kids out back with John having a ball with shovels and snowblowers. Keith was clearing off the slide and the top of their tree house and Alex was at the bottom clearing out a place to land.

Here are a few smiles to warm your heart!


 I kept asking him to look at me...he was much too busy!


Clearing the way for Keep (that's what I call him these days)...what a good big sister!


KER-PLUNK!


Love those rosey cheeks :)


All smiles...that's MY girl!

AND...the handsome man in my life!


Be warm and well everyone,

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I think everyone in the U.S. has had snow except us!;) I love your blog and getting to see the kiddos and John. So happy you did it! Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete